我试试吧,希望不是很走火……不过应该是很走火…… 不好翻啊……
《谈礼貌》 Speaking of Politeness
刘:现在提倡呀讲礼貌。
LIU(L):Nowadays we are encouraged to be polite.
董:这才和咱们这个文明国家相称。
DONG(D):It sorts with this nation with a splendid civilization.
刘:比如说我见着您了,我得跟您这么说话。
L: For instance, I meet you and chat with you.
董:怎么说呀?
D: In what kind of tone?
刘:同志劳驾,我跟您打听点事。
L: Excuse me Comrade. May I inquiring something from you, please?
董:你瞧这多客气呀。有什么事,你就说吧。
D: You stand on ceremony. Yes? Ask whatever you'd like to know.
刘:我跟您问一个人。
L: Could I ask something about one person here?
董:你要问谁呀?
D: Who's he then?
刘:我问的这个人呀,长的是高大魁梧、浓眉大眼,听说是位学生。
L: Speaking of this person, he is tall and sturdy, with thick brows and big eyes. I heard that he is a student.
董:你说的这人叫什么名字呀?
D: What's the name of that man?
刘:他叫董烁。在您这学校吗?
L: He is called Dong Shuo. Is he in your honored school?
董:哦,在在在。
D: Oh, yeah.
刘:您给我请出来,我跟他见见面,谢谢您呀。
L: Could you please help me ask him out to meet me? I really appreciate your efforts.
董:别谢了,我就是。
D: You are welcome. I am the very one.
刘:您就是董烁同志,太抱歉了,这么半天没看出你,对不起呀!你听这话你心里怎样?
L:You are Comrade Dong Shou? I'm so sorry for failing to recognize you just now. So, what do you think when you heard those?
董:我听着舒服,这话多谦虚多客气呀。
D: I feel comfortable. How modest and mannerly!
刘:你看看,抱歉、对不起、谢谢、您、请。要是换一种说法,没有这些客气话,你听着你心里不是滋味。
L: Let's see, excuse me, pardon me, thanks, honored you, please. If we change the tone, cancel those words expressing politeness, you may listen with a bad mood.
董:那怎么说呢?
D: How it goes?
刘:就这么说。嘿!我说。
L: Let's see. Hey! Say what.
董:这叫什么称呼呀。
D: How it can be called like this way?
刘:我跟你打听个人。
L: I wanna ask you about one chap.
董:你要问谁呀?
D: Who do you want to ask about?
刘:这个人长的比武大郎高一点,脑袋跟茶盘子似的,听说是个学生。
L: This guy is just a little bit higher than the dwarf Wa Dalang, with a plate-like head. Someone say he is a student.
董:叫什么名字?
D: What's his name?
刘:大伙叫古董呀。
L: Fellows call him as Outdated Dong.
董:还说别人外号。我就是,有什么事吗?
D: You even call him with his nickname. I am the very Outdated Dong. How?
刘:你就是!别逗了。
L: You are? No kidding.
董:什么叫别逗了。有什么事吗?
D: What do you mean by no kidding? You have something to say?
刘:有事呀,没事能找你吗?
L: Of course. How can I visit one without anything?
董:有事你就说吧。
D: Then what?
刘:别说了,说了两头都不乐意。说什么呀?
L: Well, nonsense, it's bad for both sides. How to say then?
董:有事就说吧
D: Go ahead if you really have something necessary to say.
刘:我说你,别笑,一笑比骷髅还难看。
L: You fish, don't smile any more! Your smile is uglier than a skull.
董:喝!
D: Ummmm!
刘:干吗呀这样。回头你气病了,还不愿意告诉我,傻老爷们。
L: Don't perform like that. You'll sulk to illness, and shy away from telling me, you fool.