101
勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词
Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
转过去 你太扎眼了
Face the other way. You're putting me off.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
愤懑是种麻醉剂
Bitterness is a paralytic.
更危险的动机是爱
Love is a much more vicious motivator
103
人不爱主动说出真相
People don't like telling you things
但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么
but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?
什么? 我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时
What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.
她也用了
Yes. Why is he doing this the bomber?
就算她死得可疑 为什么要提醒我们?
If this woman's death was suspicious, why point it up?
人性本善呗
Good Samaritan.
那还逼人自爆?
你看到了 只是不会观察
You do see, you just don't observe!
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
201
简直是教科书式的经典案例
Because this was textbook.
爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
然后给他一个难题 看他起舞
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance
时光荏苒,烂事依旧
The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.
202
排除不可能的因素之后
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相
203
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派
Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
你需要我 不然你什么都不是
You need me or you're nothing.
他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去
He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
要有超强的意志才能抵抗
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?
You can't kill an idea, can you?
只要它在这里... 扎了根
Not once it's made a home...there.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
安德森,闭嘴。你拉低了整条街的智商XDDD
安德森,把脸转过去,你妨碍到我了。
时光流转,烂事依然【翻译成这样的2333】
安德森,不要大声说话,你把整条街的智商都拉低了。(这是公认最经典的~)
要所有的剧本吗?