港口理货员应该掌握哪方面的英语啊

2024-12-22 14:43:52
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

关于问好,寻求帮助的回答,再见等用于就足够了
下面给你些
希望对你有用
初次问候常用短句
(1)Hi, there. 你好。
【Kim’s Note】This is a very casual and common way to greet someone. However, guys use this greeting to girls much more frequently than girls use it to guys. It is a little bit flirtatious because it sounds as though someone has just caught your eye for attention. But if you want to get a guy’s attention, I highly recommend this greeting!
这是非常随意且十分常见的问候他人的方式。然而小伙子用这句话来问候姑娘远多于姑娘问候小伙子。因为这句话听起来好似某个人吸引了你的眼光,引起你的注意,所以有点调情的味道。但是如果你想吸引一个小伙子的注意力,我强烈推荐你使用这个问候语。

(2)Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
还可以说:I’m glad/pleased to meet you. 或Nice meeting you.
通常回答:Nice to meet you, too. (正式)
或Same here. 我也是。(非正式)

【疯狂实战二】
A: I don’t think we’ve met before. My name’s Sam.
(我们大概没见过吧。我叫山姆)
B: No, I don’t think so either. Nice to meet you. I’m Ann.
(我想我们没见过。很高兴认识你。我叫安。)

【疯狂实战三】
A: Hello! Are you a friend of Bill’s?
(你好!你是比尔的朋友吗?)
B: Yes. My name’s Sally. And you are…
(是的。我叫莎利,你是……)
A: I’m his roommate, David. I’ve heard so much about you from Bill.
(我是他的室友,大卫。我经常听比尔提起你。)

【疯狂实战四】
A: Excuse me, but aren’t you the President of the United States?
(对不起,你一定是美国总统吧?)
B: As a matter of fact I am.
(是啊,我正是。)

【疯狂实战五】
A: Hi, beautiful day, isn’t it?
(嗨,天气很好,不是吗?)
B: It sure is.
(的确如此。)
【Kim’s Note】 This is probably the most common greeting among strangers. Don’t let an opportunity to speak English pass you by because you don’t know what to say in response to this common greeting!
这句话可能是陌生人之间最常用的问候语。千万不要因为不知道怎样回答这个普通的问候语而错失和外国朋友说英语的良机。

【疯狂小故事】
由于我们以前的中学课本上关于问候的用语只有 “How are you?”“Fine, thank you, and you?”“I’m fine, too.”这个死板、老套、过时的范例,不少中国的英语学习者将这个对话背得滚瓜烂熟之后,以为就可以顺利地与外国朋友开始谈话,结果难免发生一些笑话。有一个中国学生在车站看到有一个外国朋友,心想这是一个难得的机会可以卖弄一下自己的英语,于是在心里反复操练“How are you?”“Fine, thank you, and you?”“I’m fine, too.”之后,做了个深呼吸,向外国朋友走去。“Beautiful day, isn’t?”外国朋友先下“口”为强。这下坏了,这个学生一下子傻了,他怎么不是问“How are you?”呢,他应该问“ How are you?”才对啊,于是就在那里傻呆呆地不知如何回答了。殊不知谈论天气是一种常见的问候方式,特别是在陌生人之间。学习了这本书之后,你绝对不会再闹出这种低级笑话。无论外国朋友用哪种方式向你问好,你都可以应付自如了。

初次问候常用句型
(1)My name’s…
我叫……(名字)。
(2)I’m from…
我来自……(国家/城市)。
(3)Are you a friend of…?
你是……的朋友吧?
(4)Excuse me, but aren’t you…?
对不起,你一定是……吧?
(5)I’ve heard so much about you from…
我经常听……提到你。

初次问候套话
(1)I don't think we’ve met before.
我们大概没见过吧。〖初次见面常用套话〗
【李阳老师的话】
我可是十年前就学过“I don't think we’ve ever met before.”,但令人遗憾的是,以前见到外国人,我最多只能冒出非常尴尬的一个单词“Hi”或是“Hello”;直到最近,我才有勇气用这个句子。原因很简单!第一,这个句子是现在完成时,相对比较难,我没有信心在遇到外国朋友那紧张的时刻还能脱口而出!第二,中国人的传统向来是比较含蓄和“慢热”,根本不习惯和陌生人交往!但是一旦下定决心将这个句子操练一百篇、一千篇,直到脱口而出,其实也不过只是一句常用的问候语罢了,并没有想象中那么难,你同样可以自由地运用。

(2)I’ve heard so much about you.
我经常听到很多有关你的事 。
【Kim’s Note】Even if this isn’t exactly true, it will make the person you meet feel very special. Everyone likes to think they are well known, or popular. Just be careful, in case the person quickly asks you what you’ve heard. You can always respond with a safe, but vague answer. For example:
就算这句话不太真实,也会让别人感觉很特别。每个人都喜欢认为自己很出名或是很受欢迎。但是要小心,以防对方冷不丁地问你听到的是什么。你依然可以用一个安全而又含糊的回答来应付。比如:
A: I’ve heard so much about you.
(我经常听到很多有关你的事。)
B: Really? What have you heard?
(真的吗?你听说了什么?)
A: Oh, a lot of good things.
(哦,很多好事。)

(3)Hi, beautiful day, isn’t it?
嗨,天气很好,不是吗?
【Culture Note】
It is common to comment on the weather as a means of greeting people, for example, ‘Beautiful day, isn’t it?’ But it is rare to simply make a plain descriptive statement, such as ‘It’s raining today, isn’t it?’ It is much more normal to add some kind of opinion or evaluation and say, for example, ‘It’s raining incredibly hard today, isn’t it?’
把评论天气作为问候他人的方式是十分普遍的,例如“Beautiful day, isn’t it?”。但是人们一般不会只简单地做出平白无味的描述,例如“It’s raining today, isn’t it?”。而是通常加上一些观点或评价,例如“It’s raining incredibly hard today, isn’t it?”。

【超级挑战一】
A: I hope you don’t mind my asking, but haven’t we met somewhere before?
(希望你别在意,我问一下,我们是否在哪里见过?)
B: Oh, we attended Crazy English Camp together three months ago.
(噢,三个月前,我们一起参加了疯狂英语集训营。)
A: Oh.Right! That’s it. How is everything with you?
(哦,对了,就是。你一切都好吗?)

【超级挑战二】
A: Hi, great party, isn’t it?
(嗨,舞会不错,是吧?)
B: Yeah. We’re having a great time. How about your friends?
(是啊,我们玩得很开心。你的朋友玩得怎么样?)
A: Oh, they are having fun, too.
(噢,他们也玩得很开心。)

【财富大统计】
(1)I hope you don’t mind my asking, but haven’t we met somewhere before?
希望你别在意,我问一下,我们是否在哪里见过?
【Kim’s Note】This is a polite and clever way to meet someone! If you think a person looks interesting, you can try this sentence to break the ice and strike up a conversation.
这是一种礼貌而又聪明的问候方式!如果你觉得某个人看上去很能引起你的兴趣,你可以试着用这句话来打破沉默,展开谈话。

(2)How is everything with you?
你一切都好吗?

(3)We’re having a great time/having fun.
我们玩得很开心。

【额外成就感】
(1)as a matter of fact 事实上
* I was just going to call you, as a matter of fact, I just dialed your number.
(我正准备打电话给你,事实上,我刚才还在拨你的号码。)
* As a matter of fact, I do study English at Beijing University.
(事实上,我的确是在北京大学学习英语。)
* As a matter of fact, everything in the store is fifty percent off today.
(事实上,今天店里的东西全部五折。)
* As a matter of fact, we welcome foreign investment.
(事实上,我们欢迎外商投资。)

(2)break the ice 打破沉默;打开话题
* Don’t be shy. Just go over and say hello to her. She is probably just waiting for you to break the ice.
(别害羞,走过去和她打个招呼。可能她正等着你打破僵局呢。)
* I hate going to parties. I never know how to break the ice and start conversations with people.
(我讨厌参加聚会。我从来就不善于打破沉默与别人展开谈话。)
【Kim’s Note】 This is a very important phrase and skill in American life. Every time you go to a meeting or a conference in America you will need this ability.
这是一个非常重要的短语,也是美国社会生活中非常重要的技能。在美国无论是参加会议或是会谈,你都需要这个技能。

学习指南
这个部分值得学习一个星期
各位学习英语的朋友,上面这些简简单单的对话竟然包含了这么多“学问”!这100个功能的第一个功能就值得学习、模仿和操练一个星期,因为现代社会,和陌生人交往的能力是极其重要的!这个能力将帮助你迅速地建立广阔的人际关系网。说不定,你未来的另一半就是这样认识的!
请大家记住:看懂是一回事,听懂是一回事,背下来是一回事,脱口而出又是一回事,能自如地、恰到好处地运用则是最高境界!
千万不要走马观花,这本书是我们查阅了大量的资料,请教了很多美国专家编写出来的。一定要一个词一个词、一句话一句话地消化掉!要知道:学了不一定会说!说了不一定会用!会用不一定能自然脱口而出!要想达到母语的境界,必须用“一、三、五”方法操练一千遍!