求助!!有哪位英语老师帮忙给翻译一下,不胜感激,每一句下面译成中文!十分感谢!

2024-12-22 22:45:37
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

SNOW WHITE CONTENTS
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人
P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物
音乐起,旁白
A long time ago,很久很久以前 In a beautiful kingdom,在一个美丽的国度 there lived a young king and queen, 住着一位年轻的国王和王后,the people loved them so much; 人民非常爱戴他们the queen died while giving birth to a girl, 王后在在女儿出生的时候就去世了her name was Snow White, 这个女孩叫白雪公主She was a beautiful princess. 她是一位非常美丽的公主Year passed, 许多年过去了the king got married again, 国王又结婚了The people didn’t love the new queen, 王国里的人民一点都不喜欢新的王后because she was cruel. 因为她很残忍。
One day, 一天In the king’s palace: 在国王的宫殿
----白雪出场
S.w: My name is S.w ,我叫白雪公主 I am a beautiful princess, 我是一位美丽的公主I miss my mother so much,我非常想念我的母亲 Where is my mother? Where is my mother? 我的母亲在哪,我的母亲在哪?
音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场
Q: I am a queen,我是一个 王后 I’m very beautiful,我非常美丽Where is Mirror? 魔镜在哪里?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful? 魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是最美丽的人?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! 白雪公主比你漂亮百倍!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w. 猎人,去杀了白雪公主
猎人出场
H: Yes, my queen 遵命,我的王后
音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please 救命,救命,请救救我
A: what’s the matter with you? 发生了什么事情?
S.w: The hunter…hunter… 猎人……猎人……
A: bite you bite you … 咬你,咬你……
小动物追赶猎人下场
S.w: I am tired and hungry, oh, there is a little house , 我又累又饿,哦那里有一个小房子
I will eat a little and lie down. 我要吃点东西,躺下休息一会
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 看,有人吃了我的食物
2\somebody drank my water---- 有人喝了我的水
3\someone is sleeping now---- 有人在睡觉
4\What a beautiful girl!---- 多么美丽的女孩呀
小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话
5\How do you do? 你好
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w … 你好,我是白雪公主
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你
D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too---- 我们也很高兴见到你
6\ welcome to our house!---- 欢迎来到我们的房子
7\Would you like to live here? 你想住在这里吗?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much! 非常高兴,太感谢你们了
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W 我们去干活吧,再见,白雪公主
皇后、魔镜出场
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall, 魔镜魔镜告诉我,
who’s the most beautiful? 谁最美丽?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! 白雪公主比你美丽百倍
Q: What? S.w is not dead? 什么,白雪公主没有死?
Hahaha, I got a good idea! 哈哈哈,我有一个好主意!
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple, 苹果,苹果,好看的苹果
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! 你好,早上好老奶奶
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite? 美丽的姑娘,你想咬一口吗?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma! 哦,是的,谢谢你,老奶奶
白雪公主咬一口后倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha… 她死了,哈哈哈(直译是女孩死了)
小矮人出场、围着公主哭
S.w wake up, wake up… 醒醒,醒醒……
音乐起,动物引着王子出场
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen! 美丽的姑娘,她应该成为我的王后
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S.w: Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮助
P: My pleasure 我的荣幸
音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞

哪里不明白可以追问,满意请采纳~~

回答2:

A long time ago, 很久以前
In a beautiful kingdom, 在一个美丽的国度
there lived a young king and queen,住着一位国王和王后
the people loved them so much;人们很爱他们
the queen died while giving birth to a girl, 王后生下女儿的时候去世了
her name was Snow White, 女儿的名字叫白雪公主
She was a beautiful princess. 她是一个漂亮的公主
Year passed, the king got married again, 几年后,国王再婚了
The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. 人们不喜欢新王后,因为她很残忍
One day, In the king’s palace: 一天,在国王的宫殿里
S.w: 白雪公主:
My name is S.w , 我是白雪公主
I am a beautiful princess,我是漂亮的公主
I miss my mother so much, 我很想念妈妈
Where is my mother? Where is my mother我的妈妈在哪里?我的妈妈在哪里呢?
Q: 王后:
I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror? 我是王后,我很美丽。
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful? 镜子,墙上的镜子,谁最美丽?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! 镜子:白雪公主比你美丽一千倍!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w. 王后:猎人,去杀死白雪公主!
H: Yes, my queen 猎人:是,王后!
音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please 救救我,救救我!
A: what’s the matter with you? 小动物们:你怎么了?
S.w: The hunter…hunter… 猎人,猎人……
A: bite you bite you …小动物们: 咬你咬你……
小动物追赶猎人下场
S.w: I am tired and hungry, oh, there is a little house , 白雪公主:我又累又饿。噢,这里有个小床
I will eat a little and lie down. 我要吃一点点东西躺下睡觉
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 小矮人1:看,有人吃了我的东西
2\somebody drank my water---- 小矮人2:有人喝了我的水
3\someone is sleeping now---- 小矮人3:有人睡在这
4\What a beautiful girl!---- 小矮人4:多漂亮的女孩啊!
小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话
5\How do you do? 矮人5:你好
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …白雪公主:您们好,我的名字叫白雪公主。
Nice to meet you! 很高兴认识你们
D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too---- 小矮人(齐声):我们也很高兴认识你
6\ welcome to our house!---- 小矮人6:欢迎到我家来!
7\Would you like to live here?小矮:7: :你愿意住在这儿吗?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much! 白雪公主:是我的荣幸,非常谢谢您!
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W 小矮人们:我们出去干活了,再见了白雪公主!
皇后、魔镜出场
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall, 王后:镜子,墙上的镜子,
who’s the most beautiful? 谁最漂亮?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! 魔镜:白雪公主比你漂亮一千倍!
Q: What? S.w is not dead? 王后:什么!?白雪公主没有死!?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
哈哈哈,我有一个好主意!
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple, 卖苹果了!卖苹果了!多漂亮的苹果啊!
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! 您好,老奶奶!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite? 美丽的女孩,你想尝一尝吗?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma! 白雪公主:噢,好啊,谢谢老奶奶
白雪公主咬一口后倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha… 王后:她死了!哈哈哈!
小矮人出场、围着公主哭
S.w wake up, wake up… 白雪公主,醒醒!醒醒!
音乐起,动物引着王子出场
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen! 王子:一个美丽的女孩,她应该做我的王后!
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S.w: Thank you for your help! 谢谢您的帮助!
P: My pleasure 王子:这是我应该做的
音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞

回答3:

I. Introduction My project is to do the apparel industry, men and the main 我们帮你人工翻译,但要付费, 有意加我扣扣。