拜托各位英语高手帮忙翻译几个句子

2024-11-30 05:53:22
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

我要拿回原属于我的一切! I must bring back belong to me originally one我要将我面前的一切障碍,粉碎! I must all bond me in front of ?? Smashing!我要将所有看不起我的人踩在脚下! I must all look down upon I the person to step on in the foot我要实现我的梦想! I must realize my dream!我要让我的家人得到幸福! I must let me the family member obtain the good fortune 无论遇到什么,我都决不放弃! Regardless of meets assorted,I all in no way give up!战胜自我!超越自我! Defeats! Superego!杀进复旦! Kills duplicate!

回答2:

我要拿回原属于我的一切!
I wanna retrieve the whole shoot supposed to be mine!
我要将我面前的一切障碍,粉碎!
I wanna smash all the obstacles in my presence!
我要将所有看不起我的人踩在脚下!
I wanna trample those who look down upon me!
我要实现我的梦想!
I wanna realize my dreams!
我要让我的家人得到幸福!
I wanna make my family happy!
无论遇到什么,我都决不放弃!
Never say die no matter whatever I come across!
战胜自我!超越自我!
Conquer myself!Transcend myself!
杀进复旦!
Head into Fudan University!

看看语气还可以吧,要我是你老师,看到你写的这个,感觉怕怕的嘿嘿.

回答3:

我要拿回原属于我的一切!
I must take back everything belonging to me!
我要将我面前的一切障碍,粉碎!
I will smash all the obstacles in front of me!
我要将所有看不起我的人踩在脚下!
I will trumple on all of the persons that look down on me!
我要实现我的梦想!
I will realize my dream!
我要让我的家人得到幸福!
I will let my family get happiness!
无论遇到什么,我都决不放弃!
I will never give up whatever I meet!
战胜自我!超越自我!
Overcome myself! Exceed myself!
杀进复旦!
Vanquish FUDAN!

PS: 小伙真猛,呵呵,赞~~~~

回答4:

I will carry back all my splicts by all means.
I actually can shatter all the obstacles.
I will surely trample on the persons who once look down on me.
I absolutely can realize my dreams.
I can let my family feel happiness.
No matter what kind of problems i meet, i never quit.
Conquer myself! Exceed my-limit!
Break into Fudan University!

这仅仅是我的个人想法,希望对你有所帮助,祝你成功。

回答5:

I must bring back originally belong to my all! I must me in front of all barriers, the smashing! I must possess look down upon I the person to step on under the foot! I must realize my dream! I must let me the family member obtain happiness! Regardless of meets any, I all in no way give up! Defeats oneself! Superego! Kills the second dawn!