Give me twenty years...
给我二十年...
Less a person, the earth is spinning.
少了谁,地球也不会停止转动。
Less a person, the sun rises tomorrow as usual
少了谁,太阳明天依然升起。
A person need to believe that everything will work out.
我们要相信一切都会好起来。
A person needs a firm to complete the completion of his own.
我们需要坚定信念使自己的愿望实现。
At this moment, I see the more light.
此时此刻,我看到了更多的光明。
If a person in their own hands, then nothing will be lost.
如果我们可以掌握自己的命运,那么就不会失去什么。
Where it was dark now there's light
有黑暗就有光明
Where there was pain now there's joy
有痛苦就有欢乐
Where there was weakness, I found my strength
有弱点就有优势
I say cause I believe.
我说出来因为我相信。
I say cause I can.
我说出来因为我可以做到。
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
让雨下吧,冲走我的泪水
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
让它充满我的灵魂,淹没我的恐惧
Let it shatter the walls for a new
让它重塑新墙
I ll be strong and believe!
我将变得强壮且坚定!
Give me twenty years, I give you a strong Russia.--p.t
给我二十年,我给你一个强大的俄国。
Give me twenty years, I also give myself a strong heart.--E.va
给我二十年,我也将给我自己一颗坚强的心。
Now I just need a Uphold and detailed plan
现在我只需要一个确认的详细的计划
ps:I still believe that love is beautiful, but I will quietly wait for the right man
附:我仍然相信爱是美好的,我将静静等待合适的人
and I am crossing you in style some day!
终有一天我会遇见你!
给我20年…
少一个人,地球是转动的。
少一个人,明天太阳升起的时候像往常一样。
一个人需要相信一切都行不通。
一个人需要完成一个公司能够完成他自己的。
在这一刻,我看到越来越多的光线。
如果一个人在他们自己手中,然后一切就会丢失。
它是黑暗的地方现在有什么光
在那里有痛现在有快乐吗
在那里有缺点,我发现我的力量吗
因为我相信我说的。
我说我可以。
让雨洒下来,洗去我的泪水
让它充满我的灵魂和淹没我的恐惧
让它粉碎墙壁为一个新
我将是强壮和相信!
给我20年,我就给你一个强大的Russia.——p.t
给我二十年,我也给自己一个强大的heart.——E.va
现在我只需要一个拥护和详细的计划
帕特-西蒙兹:我仍然相信爱是美丽的,但我要静静地等待那个对的人
而且我把你横渡,风格有一天!