高铁乘务员要用到的服务英语.

英文加中文.越多越好!
2024-12-14 22:54:20
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

列车到达北京车站的时间是18点27分
Our train will arrive at Beijing Railway Station at 18:27.
餐车下午6点开始供应晚餐
Our restaurant opens at 6:00pm for supper.
下一站将要到达兰州站,请您提前做好下车的准备
Our next stop will be Lanzhou Station.Please prepare yourself for getting off the train.
还有大约20分钟到达终点站
The destination will be reached in about twenty minutes.
现在的时速大概90公里/小时
Our train currently travels at 90 kilometres an hour.
餐车在列车中部8号车厢
The restaurant is No 8 carriage in the middle of the train.
停车厕所是要锁闭的,请开车后再使用
The toilets are available only when the train is travelling.
Excuse me ,please show your ticket on demand.您好,请出示您的车票。
1.你好!请打开你的车票1hello,please unfold your ticket,thank you
2 马上要到站了,现在不能使用厕所,请稍等几分钟the train pulling in,toilet is unavailable now,please wait several minutes.

1 How long will this train take to go to Beijing?这列直达快车开到北京要多久?

2 This express will go straight from Beijing to Tianjin.这列快车从北京直达天津。

3 What time is the next train to Beijing? 下一趟去北京的车几点开?
1.Excuse me, can you help me find my seat? 劳驾,你能帮我找一下座位吗?
Please show me your ticket, it says which seat is yours .给我看一下你的车票吧,上面有你的座位号。
2.Excuse me, I need to get a pass. Can I help you with your bags? Can I move it please? 打扰一下,借光。我能帮你提包吗?我能移开它吗?

1、 Your child is already over 1.1m, please buy a children` ticket.
你的小孩已超过1.1米了,请买小孩票。
Your child is already over 1.4m, please buy an adult ticket.
你的小孩已超过1.4米了,请买大人票。
Sorry,your luggage is overweight ,please buy a luggage ticket.
对不起,你的行李已超重,请补票。
2、 Please add more ~~yuan for your ticket.您需要加补~~元钱。
1、 How long shall we stop here, please?
请问在这停车多久?
This is a temporary stop.现在是临时停车。
It stays for ……minutes.停车…分。
Please don’t get off the train.请不要下车。

2、The train is now … minutes late.
列车现在晚点几分钟。
Please don’t worry,the train will arrive on schedule.请别着急,列车将正点到达。
The train will soon be on schedule.
列车很快就会正点的。
1、What have you got inside?里面有什么东西?
Don’t worry. We’ll try to find it for you.请不要着急,我们设法帮你找。
Don’t worry. we’ll manage to give it back to you if we find it.请放心,如果我们找到了,我们设法转交给你。
We’ll keep you informed.我们将随时通知您。
1、No Dangerous goods are allowed to bring on the train! 严禁携带危险品上车!
2、These are inflammables,please leave them to our care.这些是易燃品,请交给我们适当处理。
3、Please take care of your valuables.
请保管好贵重物品!
4、Help us to keep the train clean.
请协助我们,保持火车清洁卫生。
5、Take care when you get off the train.
下车时当心。
6、 Luggage must not be put in the gateway. 行李不准放到过道上。
7、 Mind the gap. 小心台阶间跨度
8、 Please keep gateways clear. 请保持过道畅通。