翻译这10个句子,谢谢。

2025-03-22 02:44:27
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

He looked at the trees reflected in the lake.
他看了看湖上的树。

We were not avare that it was getting dark.
我们没有注意到天黑了。

I was almost scared to death when he told me there was a snake in my sleeping bag.
当他告诉我我的睡袋里有条蛇时,我几乎吓得死了。

The river is shallow here so we can walk across.
这条河很浅,所以我们可以走过去。

The wolf stared at me with its sharp bright eyes.
狼用锐利明亮的眼睛盯着我。
He said that he would have an Antarctic expedition.
他说他将有一个南极探险队。
There is a harrow winding street between the houses.
有一个耙绕街之间的房子。
What I am saying is purely my own point of view.
我所说的纯粹是我自己的观点。
A boundary is a line that marks a limit between two countries.
边界是一条线,标志着两国之间的界限。
The novel paints a vivid picture of life in the city.
这部小说生动地描绘了城市的生活。