求孤岛危机3开场白,就是先知说的那段话的中英文

2025-01-05 04:44:58
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

Twenty-three years ago,the alien ceph invaded our world.We stopped them.
23年前异形ceph入侵我们的世界,我们阻止了它们。
I stopped them.
我阻止了它们。
But CELL corporation seized the opportunity,
但CELL公司趁机跻身空置的大位,
stepping into the power vacuum,
迅速将规模和影响力,
quickly growing in size and influence to the brink of world domination.
提升至足以称霸世界的境界.
CELL took us all by surprise...even me...
CELL让我们全不知所措……连我也一样……
They call me Prohet...And I'm the only one who knows what's coming.
他们叫我先知...也只有我知道接下来会发生什么事.
CELL are not the real threat to our world.
对我们世界真正有威胁的人不是CELL.
They most powerful alien-The Alpha Ceph-still lives.
最强大的异形—Ceph主脑—仍然活着.
He showed me a glimpse of the future...
他让我看了一眼未来……
He knows what drives me.
他知道我背后动力是什么.
What I belive.
我的信仰.
That being a good soldier comes down to one thing...
要当好军人只需一件事…
...to one single question:What are you prepared to sacrifice?
… 唯一的问题是,你准备好牺牲什么?
"Remember me."
“记住我.”
When they came to me with the nanosuit,
当他们拿纳米生化装来找我时,
I sacrificed Laurence Barnes,the man I was,to become Prophet.
他们拿纳米生化装来找我时,我牺牲掉了劳伦斯巴恩斯而成为先知,
When my own flesh and blood held me back,
我受限于自己血肉之躯时,
I sacrificed that too,Replaced it, like a spare part.
也像换零件一样把它换掉了.
Victory costs.
胜利的代价很高.
Every time, you pay a little more.
每一次你都得付出更多的代价.
I saw a glimpse of what's coming...
我对未来有过惊鸿一瞥…
...and there was nothing left of me to stop it.
… 我也没什么能力去阻止它了.
When the greatest combat machine fails...
最强的战斗机器都失败的时候…
what do we do then? What do I do ?!
我们该怎么办?我该怎么办?!

回答2:

prophet not prohet