请帮我用英语翻译几句话!谢谢

2024-12-21 08:15:51
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

Each of the next 100 days I will stay with you,
Wind and rain are not afraid, let us cherish one another bar.

My heart with you我的心与你
takin' my heart with you
1.把我的心也带走了
2.把我的心都带走了

MY HEART STAYS WITH YOU
1.我的心和你在一起

my heart is with you
1.我的爱与你同在
2.我的心和你在一起
3.我的心都跟随着你
4.我的心依着你

my heart is always with you
1.我心永相随
2.我心永追随你

steal my heart with every note you play
1.你弹奏的每一个音符它偷走了我的心
2.你歌唱的每一个音符都征服着我的心

回答2:

I'll be right here with you every other 100 days.
今后每一个100天我都会在你身边。

Be together to cherish our precious feeling, no matter how the rains and winds or whatever it is !
只要我们彼此珍惜珍贵的感情,去他的大风大雨,什么都无所谓!

My heart with you 我心随你动

回答3:

From today on, i will stay with you on every hundred day.

I won't be scared no matter wind or rain. let us cherish each other.

我的心和你在一起。意译一下 心随你动。 让人想到大阳摩托的广告词。心随我动。 我觉得这个parody的手法在这里还是比较恰当的。

回答4:

Present's every 100 day of I will be accompanying you, will stand a severe test did not fear, will let our each other treasure.

My heart with you:我和你心有灵犀。

回答5:

Each of the next 100 days I will stay with you,
Wind and rain are not afraid, let us cherish one another bar.

My heart with you=我的心与你