帮忙翻译下面这些句子

2024-11-24 20:59:46
推荐回答(4个)
回答1:

1. 许多大城市的人口正成倍地增长。Many major cities population is growing exponentially.
2. 我离开故乡已有十年了。 2. I left home has been for ten years.
3. 穿黑衣服的那位男子就是我们的历史老师。 3. One who dressed in black men is our history teacher.
4. 不管有多忙,也一定要留出时间陪孩子。 4. No matter how busy, they should be Go out time with their children.
5. 这是我第二次参观这个博物馆。 5. This is the second time I visited the museum.
6. 听到这个消息,我们高兴得跳了起来。 6. To hear this news, we are pleased to have jumped.
7. 尽管困难重重,我们仍决心执行我们的计划。 7. Despite the difficulties, we are determined to implement our plan.
8. 我把那些书寄给他已有一个星期了,现在他应该已经收到了。 8. I have those books sent to him for a week, and now he should have received.
9. 约翰尼宣称在他找到一份满意的工作之前绝不结婚。 9. Johnny has declared that he found a satisfactory job will never get married before.
10. 每天一定要留出至少一个小时来参加体育活动。 10. Go out at least an hour a day will certainly come to participate in sports activities. 这将会使你身体健康,精力充沛(energetic)。 This will make you healthy, energetic (energetic).
11. 众所周知,我们的许多问题至少部分地是由于没能交流思想而引起的。 11. Is well known that many of our problems at least in part due to the exchange of ideas did not arise.
12. 直到昨天下午霍布斯先生才跟他兄弟讨论了我的建议。 12. Until yesterday afternoon, Mr. Hobbs was with his brother to discuss my proposal.
13. 工人们坚决要投资方改善他们的工作条件,并且宣称如果他们的要求遭到拒绝,他们将举行罢工。 13. The workers were determined to investors to improve their working conditions, and declared that if their demands were refused, they will strike.
14. 大多数学生发现,亚里士多德的哲学思想比他们原先所想的要复杂得多。 14. Most of the students found that Aristotle's philosophy than they originally thought to be much more complex.
15. 汤姆过去一向认为,他在学习上花的时间越多,就会取得越好的成绩,但现在他已经认识到,情况并非都是如此 15. Tom in the past has always maintained that he was the time spent in learning more, it will get better results, but now he has recognized that the situation is not always the case

回答2:

1. 许多大城市的人口正成倍地增长。
The populations of many big cities are raising double.
2. 我离开故乡已有十年了。
I have left my hometown for the years.
3. 穿黑衣服的那位男子就是我们的历史老师。
That man in black is our history teacher.
4. 不管有多忙,也一定要留出时间陪孩子。
No matter how busy, you should find the time to stay with your children.
5. 这是我第二次参观这个博物馆。
This is my second time to visit the museum.
6. 听到这个消息,我们高兴得跳了起来。
I am very excited and jump on my feet when I hear the news.
7. 尽管困难重重,我们仍决心执行我们的计划。
Although it is very hard, we still make up our mind to go on our plan.
8. 我把那些书寄给他已有一个星期了,现在他应该已经收到了。
I’ve sent those letters to him for a week, now he should get(receive) them.
9. 约翰尼宣称在他找到一份满意的工作之前绝不结婚。
John swears that he won’t get marry before he got a good job.
10. 每天一定要留出至少一个小时来参加体育活动。这将会使你身体健康,精力充沛(energetic)。
Keep doing sports at least for an hour everyday, it can make you healthy and energetic.
11. 众所周知,我们的许多问题至少部分地是由于没能交流思想而引起的。
As everybody knows, many of our problems or at least some of them come out since we have no conversation.
12. 直到昨天下午霍布斯先生才跟他兄弟讨论了我的建议。
Mr. Hobs didn’t discuss my suggestion with his brother until yesterday afternoon.
13. 工人们坚决要投资方改善他们的工作条件,并且宣称如果他们的要求遭到拒绝,他们将举行罢工。
The workers asked sternly to the investor to make their working condition better, or they would strike.
14. 大多数学生发现,亚里士多德的哲学思想比他们原先所想的要复杂得多。
Most of the students find that the philosophy theory of Aristotle is more complicated than they thought before.
15. 汤姆过去一向认为,他在学习上花的时间越多,就会取得越好的成绩,但现在他已经认识到,情况并非都是如此
Tom thought, the more time he spent on his learning, the better result he could get, but now , he knows that it is not ture.

回答3:

以下都是个人翻译,不是翻译软件里复制粘贴出来的~~~

1.The population in many bid cities have been increasing manyfold.

2. I have left my homeland for ten years.

3. The man who wore the black is our history teacher.

4. No matter how busy we are, we will leave time to accompany the kids.

5. This is the second time I visited this museum.

6. When heard this news, we were to happy to jump like a sailor at his wedding.

7. Though there exists many difficulties, we still decided to carry out our plan.

8. I have sent those books to him for a week, so he must have received them.

9. John announced that he would not be married before he found a good job.

10. You should leave at least one hour to participate in the sports everyday, which will keep you healthy and energetic.

11. As we all known, many of our problems are partially resulted from lacking in communication.

12. Not until yesterday afternooon did MR.Hoobs discussed my suggestion with his brother.

13. The workers insisted that the investor should improve their working condition, and declared that if refused, they willgo on strike.

14. Many students found that Aristotle's philosophy is more complicated than what they have thought before.

15. Tom always thought that the more time he spent on study , the better score he would got, but now he have realises that it is not always true.

回答4:

Many major cities population is growing exponentially.
I left home has been for ten years.