英语语法并列连词造句15个

2024-12-23 04:57:49
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

1.Justice is on your side. And justice will triumph over injustice. 正义在你们一边,而正义是会战胜非正义的。
2.She could neither speak the language nor write it. 这种语言她既不会说,也不会写.
3.A man should have both courage and perseverance.一个人既要有勇气又要有毅力。
4.We should not only be bold, but also be cautious. 我们不仅要大胆,而且要谨慎。
5.I have read one of his novels as well as a few of his plays. 我读过他的一本小说和几个剧本。
6.You may do it yourself, or ask someone else to do it. 你可以自己做或者让别人做。
7.I left it either on the table or in the drawer. 我不是把它放在桌子上了,就是放在抽屉里了。
8.He tried hard but he was unsuccessful. 他做了很大努力但没有成功。
9.The car was old, yet it was in excellent condition. 这辆车子很旧,但仍处于良好的状态
10.She felt ill. She went to work, however, and tried to concentrate. 她病了。然而她照旧去上班,并且尽力集中精神工作。
11.I don't know anything against that man; nevertheless I don't trust him. 我对那个人没有什么不良的看法,但我不能信赖他。
12.You'd better put on your sweater, for it's rather cold outside. 你最好把毛衣穿上,外边相当冷。
13.My sister is expecting me,so I must be off now. 姐姐在等我,因此我得走了。
14.You are right, therefore we should support you. 你是对的,所以我们应当支持你。
15.I fell off my bike yesterday—hence the bruises. 我昨天骑自行车摔倒了——所以青一块、紫一块的。
16.There was prolonged applause when he began to speak. 他开始讲话时响起了经久不息的掌声。
17.We should strike while the iron is hot. 我们要趁热打铁。
18.As (When) he entered, the hall burst into thunderous applause. 当他进来时,全场发出雷鸣般的掌声。
19.After I visit Shanghai I'll travel up the Yangtze. 访问上海之后,我将溯长江而上。
20.It would be months before he was fit for the work. 要过好几个月他才能适应工作。
21. It is just a week since we arrived here. 我们到这里才一个星期。
22.I shall stay here until (till) I've completed my studies. 我要在这里待到学习结束为止。
23.As soon as he got well, he went back to work. 他病一好就回去上班了。
24.Once he said that, I knew he was lying. 他一说这话我就知道他在撒谎。
25.He failed because he was too careless. 因为他太粗心,所以失败了。
26.As it was already rather dark, we decided to stop at the temple for the night. 因为已经相当晚了,我们决定在庙里待一夜。
27.Since you don't want to go, we won't force you to. 既然你不愿意去,我们也不勉强你。
28.Now that you are all back, we'd better start the work right away. 你们既然都回来了,我们最好马上就开始工作。
29.They did the job quite well considering (that) they had no experience. 考虑到他们没有什么经验,这项工作他们已经干得不错了。
30.Seeing that (Since) nobody was very enthusiastic about it, they decided to cancel the trip. 由于都没有很高的热情,他们决定取消这次旅行。
31.If you can do it, so can I. 你要是能办到,我也能办到。
32.We wouldn't lose heart even if we should fail ten times. 我们就是失败十次也不灰心。
33.I won't go unless you want me to. 除非你要我去,否则我是不会去的。
34.We'd better take our raincoats in case it should rain (rains). 我们最好把雨衣带着以防下雨。
35.I'll come provided (providing) (that) you let me know in good time. 你要是及时通知我是会来的。